Supplies Used: Adhesive Letters, Black Marker, Cardstock, Glue, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Use a 12" x 18" sheet of white cardstock or construction paper for the poster.
- Die-cut or computer generate any alphabet set from red paper for the poster title. Adhere to the side of the poster and use black marker to trace around each letter (see Main Photo).
- Die-cut the LG Football from brown and white paper. Leave the brown Football whole. Cut highlights from the white Football and adhere to the brown Football (Figure A). Adhere the Football to the right side of the poster.
- Die-cut the LG Cheerleader from black paper. Adhere onto the poster (see Main Photo).
- Use hand printed, computer generated or adhesive letters for the information and message on the poster.