Create fun Glasses for any occasion.
New Year's Glasses are a fun and festive way of engaging students as they return from Winter Break! Decorate the Glasses with any die-cut to celebrate any season or occasion. Such creative accessories can serve as props in skits or class plays.
Design crazy, fun Glasses for the new year and celebrate new beginnings!
Supplies Used: Adhesive Gems, Cardstock, Colored Pencils, Crayons, Glitter, Glue, Glue Gun
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut Glasses from cardstock or construction paper. As an option, die-cut from tag board and adhere to the construction paper Glasses for added durability.
- Adhere the arms to the body of the Glasses.
- Die-cut the Numbers from assorted colors of construction paper and add glitter as desired.
- Attach the Numbers to the Glasses with any adhesive and embellish with adhesive gems (see Main Photo).
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- K-4 - Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.
Standard 5: Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merits of Their Work and the Work of Others
- K-4 - Students understand that there are various purposes for creating works of visual art.