Supplies Used: Animal Print Fur, Construction Paper, Polyfoam, Scissors, Double-Sided Tape, Funky Fur
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut XL Visor from poly foam and Funky Fur.
- Adhere the Funky Fur to the polyfoam with the Double Stick 'N Stay sheet that came with the Funky Fur following the directions enclosed with the product (Figure A).
- Die-cut LG Jungle Leaves from green poly foam or cardstock paper. Use the smaller of the two Jungle Leaves. Use Hold the Foam! Glue, double-sided tape or other adhesive to adhere Leaves to Visor.
- Die-cut one each SM Dragonfly from purple poly foam or cardstock paper, green and light blue cardstock or construction paper.
- Cut the wings from the green Dragonfly and attach the body over the purple Dragonfly. Cut designs from the light blue Dragonfly wings and adhere to Purple Dragonfly wings (Figure B).
- Adhere the completed Dragonfly to the Visor.
- Using an Elastic Mask Strap, insert one end of the strap into the hole on each end of the Visor (Figure C).