Supplies Used: Construction Paper, Black Marker, Glue, Photographs, Poster Board, Scissors, Silver Pen
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Mat a large piece of poster board to a slightly larger piece of poster board using school colors. This needs to be big enough to show the entire school staff.
- Die-cut the title from contrasting paper using the AllStar 3 1/2" Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet Sets. Adhere to the top of the poster.
- Hand draw a staff grid with five lines for the music notes below the title. Hand draw a large treble clef on the left side of the staff grid (see Main Photo).
- Die-cut the number of AllStar Music Notes to correspond with the members of the school's staff using black cardstock or construction paper. Add highlights to both the treble clef and the music notes with a silver pen.
- Adhere a picture of each staff member to a Music Note. Names should be included (see Main Photo).