Science is the closest form of magic that we have and it's easy to show your students the wonders of science subjects with these fun experiments! A little mess, a little science, but a lot of fun will always equate to a more engaged and inspired classroom. Teach your students that science can be exciting and interactive, while also having a good time yourself! These experiments are for children of all ages to enjoy and participate in under the proper supervision. Let's get started!
1. Bubbling Potion by Primrose Schools
This cool bubbling potion is a bit messy, but worth the pay off! Only using vinegar, baking soda, and dish soap, this is the kid and budget-friendly science experiment you were searching for.
2. Eggs in Space by Scholastic
3. Ghost Rockets by Growing a Jeweled Rose
4. Homemade Butter by Little Bins For Little Hands
5. Dancing Frankenworms by Playdough to Plato
6. Tornado in a Jar by Playdough to Plato
7. Walking Water by Coffee Cups and Crayons
8. Lava Lamp by Mom Inspired Life
9. Flower Experiment by Growing a Jeweled Rose
10. Cloud In A Jar by Playdough to Plato
Create your own clouds with this simple experiment, but complex science strategies! A great lesson to clearly explain to process of how clouds are formed and the particles in our atmosphere that allow such a phenomenon to happen.
Use these experiments to inspire your students to go into STEM/STEAM related fields, especially in honor of #STEMDay which encourages young girls to embark on their science journey. Let us know how these experiments go with any photos or videos by reaching out to us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Have fun, scientists!