Fall into November with these 14 Thanksgiving Crafts to do this November! The holiday season is just about to hit, so we want to make sure that you're prepared for the frenzy. Prep up for Thanksgiving with this list that's filled with fun crafts that cover all the marks: pumpkins, turkeys, fall leaves, and more.
1. Pinecone Turkeys by A Pumpkin and A Princess
Take your classroom on an outdoor excursion and make these Pinecone Turkeys! You can use our handy dandy Feathers die for this adorable craft.
2. Thankful 3-D Pumpkin Craft by The Moffatt Girls
These strips of thankfulness make cute pumpkins that your students can bring home! You can also make a rendition of this craft by heading to our 3-D Pumpkin Lesson Plan here.
3. Turkey Paper Hat by Honey and Lime
4. Turkey Kisses by Tombowusa
These Turkey Kisses are a great treat to give to students before Thanksgiving break. Use our Flower die to cut out the feathers of these chocolates!
5. Thanksgiving Handprint Tree Craft by craftsbyamanda
Make a mini Thanksgiving tree that your students can bring home! Use our Hand die for this craft.
6. Pumpkin Pie Kids Craft by A Night Owl Blog
7. How to Make a Thankful Tree by Our Goodwin Journey
An easy activity that teaches students about thankfulness while also turning into quite the cute classroom decor piece, this Thankful Tree is great for younger students. (Find our Hand die here.)
8. Turkey Hat by Ellison
9. Paper Roll Turkey Craft for Kids by The Resourceful Mama
10. Grateful Tree by Ellison Edu[embed]https://www.facebook.com/EllisonEducation/videos/10156434620276808/[/embed]
Our very own Sandi Genovese makes this DIY Grateful Tree that students can decorate and customize! Find the lesson here.
11. Turkey Book by Ellison
Fill up a Turkey Book with Thanksgiving facts or things your students are grateful for! Find this lesson plan here.
12. Sunflower Plant by Parents
Create a version of this Thankful Sunflower with our Sunflower Lesson Plan here.
13. Hand Wreath by Education
Make a Hand Wreath with our handy dandy Hand Die here.
14. Thankful Banner by Carina Gardner
Use our Leaves die to make this wonderful Leaf Wreath that have messages of gratitude on them!
We still have the month of November left for all of our fall and Thanksgiving-related festivities, so start preparing those lesson plans educators! Let us know how these activities go in the classroom and don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for more tips, inspirations, and ideas! Happy November!