The concept of learning fractions can be hard, especially if it's new. The thought of smaller numbers that mean a bigger value? It's sometimes like turning a student's perception of math upside down. All is not lost though, because while teaching fractions may be a bit difficult, we have some activities that might make this lesson plan go a bit easier. From interactive games like Legos to the more traditional fraction dominoes, check out our list of 7 activities that make learning fractions easy!
1. Whip out the legos for this Lego Fraction Games for Kids by JDaniel4's Mom!
2. These Fraction Triangles will make a fun activity for your students
3. Hang this Equivalent Fractions Poster in your classroom for easy reference during lessons
4. Have it Any Way You Slice It with these fraction cards
5. Fraction learning never fails with some Fraction Dominoes!
6. Use these Fraction Strips for quick and effective visualization
7. ThisFraction Wheel and Fraction Fringe can teach volume, fractions, and more!
We collect the ideas and you see them brilliantly through. We guess you can say we split the work by 1/2? Let us know how these activities go by reaching out to us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Good luck, educators!