A project perfect for Mother's Day!
Mothers are superheroes who make our lives better in countless ways. Mother’s Day is a fantastic opportunity to create something special to show we appreciate the things our loved ones do. Here’s a simple project to make with your children, to do just that.
What you will need...
- Sizzix® Big Shot Machine (#660200)
- Sizzix® Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts (#657561)
- Sizzix® Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (#663007)
- Use scissors to cut different shades of cardstock to create a rainbow effect. Each strip should be the same size.
- On each of the strips, use a pen to write something your Mom does for you every day. This could be from driving you to school, helping you with homework, or simply just loving you.
- Die-cut a large heart from the Heart Framelits set from your desired color of cardstock. On the heart, write something I chose to write “Mom, you color my world with love”. Then carefully use a black pen to create a dashed line around the outside of your heart.
- Order your strips as pictured to create a rainbow effect and use glue to adhere each sentiment strip to the string. Then, create a loop in the top of the string and use your glue to secure it.