The very first step to learning essential math skills is learning numbers. Math can be extra fun with these spooky bat numbers, which are perfect for this time of year! This game can help students recognize numbers and even solve math problems.
The bat numbers are super versatile and can be used for a range of activities including;
Counting – Place the numbers in the correct order.
Math problems – Find the answer to sums within the numbers.
Patterns – Place the correct number in the missing space within the pattern.
Let's get started!
- Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Sizzix® Big Shot® Pro Accessory – Solo Platform, Shim & Wafer-Thin Adapter (#657435)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die - Bat – Large (#12196-LG)
- Sizzix® Framelits® Die Set 8PK – Circles (#657551)
- Sizzix™ Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (#663007)
- Black Pen or Printer
- White Cardstock
- Using the Bat die (#12196-LG) die-cut your desired number of bats from black cardstock.
- Cut rectangular pieces of white cardstock and adhere the bats onto rectangular pieces of white card.
- Print numbers and die-cut them using a small circular die from the Framelits® die set (#657551). Alternatively, you could die-cut the circles and write the numbers on to the circles using a black pen.
- Adhere the numbers onto the bats using glue.