Capture your student’s favorite summer memories with a class scrapbook! Summer is the time of new adventures and experiences, the best way to remember these times is within a unique scrapbook! It is an easy way for students to get creative and showcase their vacation by keeping their memories alive.
Let’s get started!
- Ellison® Prestige™ Pro Machine (#19101) or Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die - Camera, Photo (#12524 -LG)
- Sizzix™ Making Essential – Cardstock (#663007)
- Sizzix™ Making Essential – Ribbon (#663055)
- Loose Leaf Ring
- Adhesive 3D Foam Pads
- PVA Glue
- White Cardstock
- Hole Punch
- Die-cut the camera (#12524-LG) from both blue and pink card.
- Trim the camera button and lens from the pink die cuts and adhere to the blue camera cut out using the glue.
- Cut 2 small yellow pieces of cardstock and adhere the back of the blue camera to cover the flash.
- Using the 3D adhesive foam pads, adhere the photograph behind the lens of the blue camera.
- Use scissors to cut multiple pieces of cardstock (colors of your choice) to go inside the notebook sized 3.1” x 5.1”.
- Punch a hole in the pages and the cover and thread through the loose leaf-ring.
- Tie a ribbon around the ring.
- Type, print and trim the words ‘Summer Memories’ and adhere to the assembled camera using 3D adhesive foam pads.