Celebrate Grandparent’s Day on September 8th by creating super cute rosettes. Grandparents love receiving handmade gifts and your students will love getting involved in creating them.
Let’s get started!
- Sizzix® Big Shot® Machine (#660220)
- Sizzix® Framelits® Die Set 8PK - Circles (#657551)
- Sizzix™ Making Essential – Cardstock (#663007)
- Sizzix™ Tool – Glue Gun (#663550)
- Tissue Paper
- White Cardstock
- Printed Sentiment
- Brooch Jewelry Finding
- Die-cut two pieces of tissue paper in a color of your choice using the largest circle from the Circle Framelits Die Set (#657551).
- Die-cut two pieces of tissue paper using a slightly smaller circular Framelits in an alternative colour of your choice. Using the same Framelit die, cut a piece of white cardstock.
- Die-cut your printed sentiment using a smaller circular Framelits and adhere to the white circle.
- Using scissors fringe the edges of your tissue paper.
- Use the Glue Gun (#663550) to adhere the tissue paper together, using white cardstock as a backing.
- Cut 2 strips of cardstock in a color of your choice and cut the ends to make a ribbon. Adhere these to the back of the rosette.
- Use the Glue Gun (#663550) to adhere the brooch finding onto the back of the rosette.