Celebrate Memorial Day!
Memorial Day is coming up and hopefully this simple star mobile project will get you and your children in a patriotic mood ready to celebrate this significant day!
You will need:
- Sizzix® Big Shot Machine (#660200)
- Sizzix® Framelits Die Set 6PK – Stars (#657567)
- Sizzix® Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (#663007)
- Glue Gun
- Colored Pens
- Glitter (Red & Blue)
- Hoop (metal or wooden)
- White cardstock
- Die-cut multiple stars from red, blue and white cardstock using (657567) making sure to have enough to adhere the stars back to back.
- Use colored pens to add red stripes or blue stars to the white stars.
- Add red and blue glitter to some of the red and blue stars using glue.
- Use a hot glue gun to adhere string to the back of the stars and then adhere another corresponding star to the back of the one with the string attached to cover the string.
- Tie the stars around the hoop so that they hang at different lengths and trim off the excess.
- Finally, attach string to the hoop.