President’s Day is celebrated on the third February in Monday every year. This holiday is the perfect opportunity to learn about both past and present Presidents. This project is a great way to learn while incorporating fun!
- Sizzix® Big Shot® Machine Only (White & Gray) w/Standard Platform (#660200)
- Sizzix® Bigz® Die – Award (#A10106)
- Sizzix® Framelits® 8PK- Circles (#657551)
- Sizzix® Framelits® 5PK- Star (#657567)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (#663007)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Printed ‘future voter’
- Die-cut the award using (#A10106) from gray, red, white and blue cardstock.
- Die-cut three small stars using (#657567) from red, white and blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the printed ‘future voter’ using the smallest of the circles from (#657551).
- Trim the blue, white and red awards so you are left with just the ribbon shapes.
- Adhere the ribbon shapes onto the gray award using glue.
- Adhere the circular die-cut with ‘future voter’ onto the award using foam tape.
- Decorate the award with the stars using glue.