Celebrate President's Day with This Project!
President's Day is celebrated on the third February in Monday every year. This holiday is the perfect opportunity to learn about both past and present Presidents. This project is a great way to learn while incorporating fun!
- Sizzix® Big Shot® Machine Only (White & Gray) w/Standard Platform (#660200)
- Sizzix® Bigz® Die - Award (#A10106)
- Sizzix® Framelits® 8PK- Circles (#657551)
- Sizzix® Framelits® 5PK- Star (#657567)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (#663007)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Printed 'future voter'
- Die-cut the award using (#A10106) from gray, red, white and blue cardstock.
- Die-cut three small stars using (#657567) from red, white and blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the printed 'future voter' using the smallest of the circles from (#657551).
- Trim the blue, white and red awards so you are left with just the ribbon shapes.
- Adhere the ribbon shapes onto the gray award using glue.
- Adhere the circular die-cut with 'future voter' onto the award using foam tape.
- Decorate the award with the stars using glue.