The holidays are around the corner and what better way to get into the spirit than to have a fun-filled festive lesson! Create Christmas decorations with your class, your students will be sure to love this activity!
- Ellison® Prestige® Pro Machine (#19101) or Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die Set - Holiday #2 (10 Die Set) - Large (#23771-LG)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die Set - Borders (4 Die Set) - Double Cut (#16714-DC)
- Sizzix™ Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (#663007)
- Sizzix™ Accessory- Glue Gun (#663550)
- PVA Glue
- Colored Buttons or Embellishments of Your Choice
- Wooden Base and Rod
- Die-cut the tree from green cardstock.
- Die-cut a star using (#16714-DC) from yellow cardstock and adhere the star to the top of the tree using PVA glue.
- Decorate your tree using embellishments (in this case we have adhered buttons using PVA glue) this is a chance for your students to get creative!
- The teacher should use the Glue Gun (#663550) and adhere the rod on to the back of the star and then the rod onto the wooden base.