Create a Super Cute Animal Hat!
Learn about animals by creating a super cute DIY animal hat. It's easy to make and the students will love getting involved in the creation and wearing them!
Let's get started!
- Ellison® Prestige® Pro Machine (#19101) or Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die - Leaf, Birch - Large (#13801-LG)
- Sizzix™ Making Essential - Cardstock (#663007)
- PVA Glue
- Acrylic Paint
- Double Sided Tape
- Die-cut two leaves using the Birch Leaf Die (#13801-LG) out of dark brown cardstock.
- Cut a strip of cream card that is big enough to fit around your student's head (you may require 2 strips of card).
- Next, use the acrylic paint to add the muzzle, nose and eyes of the dog onto one of the cream strip of card.
- Adhere the leaves to the top of this strip of card to form the ears.
- Use the double sided tape to adhere the hat together.
This project is versatile and can be used to create a variety of animals!