Create a Thanksgiving Bunting!
The holiday season offers an opportunity to decorate your classroom. Thanksgiving is the perfect season to bring Autumn colors into the learning environment.
Keep reading to discover how to create this bunting!
- Ellison® Prestige™ Pro Machine (#19101) or Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die -Bunting- XL (31498-XL)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die -Fruit Smoothie Alphabet, Lowercase Letters- 4inch (20624-4IN)
- Sizzix® Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (663007)
- White Cardstock
- Foam Tape
- Patterned Paper
- Ribbon or Lace
- Hole Punch
- Die-cut eight bunting pieces using (31498-XL) from a mixture of cardstock and patterned paper.
- Die-cut the word 'thankful' using (20624-4IN) from white cardstock.
- Use the foam tape to adhere the letters onto the bunting pieces.
- Hole punch in the top left and right corner of each bunting piece.
- Thread the twine through the holes to join the bunting together.
- To finish, tie a piece of ribbon or lace in between each piece of bunting.