This project is perfect for incorporating an interactive element into your lessons! It’s a great science project which allows students to observe the weather and become aware of their environment. It is super easy to make and also doubles up as a fantastic classroom decoration!
Let’s get started!
- Ellison® Prestige™ Pro Machine (#19101) or Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die Set – Weather (6 Die Set) – Large (#16744-LG)
- Sizzix™ Making Essential – Cardstock (#663007)
- Glue Stick
- Paper Fasteners
- Die-cut all the elements from the Weather die set (#16744-LG) from the corresponding cardstock.
- Cut an arrow by hand from grey cardstock.
- Cut a circle (approximately 12”) from the mountboard using scissors.
- Lay the shapes on the circular piece of mountboard and when you are happy with their position, adhere them into place.
- Finally, use the paper fastener to attach the arrow to the center of the weather chart.