Get organized this semester and create your very own DIY binder clips! They are super easy to create and allow you to stay organized all year round!
- Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Sizzix® Big Shot® Pro Accessory – Solo Platform, Shim & Wafer-Thin Adapter (#657435)
- Sizzix® Framelits® Die Set 5PK – Stars (#657567)
- Sizzix™ Accessory – Glue Gun (#663550)
- Binder Clips
- Printer or Pen
- Cardstock (Patterned and White)
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Die-cut your desired size star using (#657567) from patterned cardstock.
- Print or handwrite your desired phrase on to white cardstock for e.g. ‘To copy’.
- Die-cut your phrase using a smaller size star from (#657567).
- Adhere the star with the phrase to the larger star using foam adhesive squares.
- Using the glue gun, adhere the finished star on to a binder clip.
- Repeat these steps for your desired amount of star binder clips.