DIY Star Binder Clips
Get organized this semester and create your very own DIY binder clips! They are super easy to create and allow you to stay organized all year round!
- Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Sizzix® Big Shot® Pro Accessory - Solo Platform, Shim & Wafer-Thin Adapter (#657435)
- Sizzix® Framelits® Die Set 5PK - Stars (#657567)
- Sizzix™ Accessory - Glue Gun (#663550)
- Binder Clips
- Printer or Pen
- Cardstock (Patterned and White)
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Die-cut your desired size star using (#657567) from patterned cardstock.
- Print or handwrite your desired phrase on to white cardstock for e.g. 'To copy'.
- Die-cut your phrase using a smaller size star from (#657567).
- Adhere the star with the phrase to the larger star using foam adhesive squares.
- Using the glue gun, adhere the finished star on to a binder clip.
- Repeat these steps for your desired amount of star binder clips.