Father's Day Rosette Card
Father's Day is fast approaching and what better way for little ones to show how much their Father mean to them than by awarding them with their very own 'Best Dad' rosette!
This can be totally customized too, by changing up the color of the cardstock or the message the children write on the rosette and how they decorate it.
You will need...
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine (660200)
- Sizzix Bigz™ Die - Award (A10106)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Pens Assorted Colors -12 Pack (663056)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1"4" x 11 5/8", Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (663007)
- Foam Tape
- White Cardstock
- Using your Big Shot (or SuperStar) machine, die-cut the award Bigz die twice in bluebell cardstock and once in limoncello.
- Cut along the score line of the bluebell die cut to leave just the top section of the rosette and cut the limoncello die-cut along the score lines to leave just the centre circle of the rosette.
- Create a design on the limoncello circle using the permanent markers.
- Place strips of foam tape onto the back of the limoncello circle and the bluebell rosette you cut in step two and layer the die-cut pieces onto of one another to create a 3D effect.
- Finally use foam tape to attach your finished rosette to the front of your white card.