Fun Math: Ice Cream Matching Game!
Whether it’s the warmer months of spring or the lingering summer days of fall, everyone loves to be reminded of ice cream! How about fun math and number matching activities using SureCut “treats” and some “creamy” cardstock colors! The only question...Cup or Cone?
You will need:
- Ellison SuperStar Excel Machine (#30650)
- Ellison Prestige Pro Machine (#19101)
- Ellison SureCut Die Counters (#31560-XL)
- Ellison SureCut Die Gumball Machine (#31562-XL)
- Ellison SureCut Die Ice Cream Scoop (#31563-LG)
- Sizzix Surfacez Cardstock, 8 1/4” x 11 5/8”, 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (#663007)
- Sizzix Surfacez - 10 Neutral Colored Cardstock 60 PK (#663780)
- Paper Trimmer
- White Cardstock
- Die-cut multiple scoops of ice cream from assorted “flavors” of cardstock using Ice Cream Scoop die. Die-cut ice cream cone from cream/brown color cardstock. If choosing to create the bowl, die-cut one gumball machine using Gumball Machine die from choice of cardstock color. Die-cut numbers from desired choice of cardstock using Counters die.
- Trim off the knob from top of dome. Trim off machine portion, leaving a small area of the machine as the bowl base. Cut the dome in half to create 2 bowls. Cut slivers from rectangles to create sprinkles.
- Cut white cardstock to 3” x 5”. Using glue, adhere numbers to white panels.