Independence Day Rockets
We may not be able to celebrate as we usually would but you can still get the children involved and decorate the house for Independence Day.
You Will Need...
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine only (White & Gray) w/Standard Platform (660200)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8pk - Squares (657565)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5pk - Stars (657567)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Express Glue 120ml (664576)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Pens Assorted Colors -12 Pack (663056)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1"4" x 11 5/8", Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (663007)
- Embroidery Thread (Blue)
- Using your Big Shot machine die-cut one large square out of bluebell and one medium sized square white using the Framelits die set. Then die-cut six small stars from the star Framelits die set.
- Fold the large bluebell square die-cut in half.
- Take the blue embroidery thread (you could also use ribbon) and cut it into roughly 8cm strips.
- Open the large square back up and adhere the blue thread strips to the bottom of one side of the fold using express glue, then fold and stick the square together to create a rectangle shape.
- Adhere the six white stars to the front of the rectangle using express glue.
- Fold the white square in half along a diagonal to create a triangle and use express glue to adhere the two sides together.
- Using the red permanent marker create a simple design on the front of the white triangle.
- Lastly attach the triangle to the top of the blue rectangle using express glue.