June 16th will be here before you know it! Share your appreciation of Dad with this easy DIY card. The best Father’s Day cards come from the heart, a handmade one-of-a-kind card is the perfect memoir to keep for years to come.
Let's get started making your very own Father’s Day card!
- Ellison® Prestige™ Pro Machine (#19101) or Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Sizzix® Bigz™ - Award (#A10106)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die - Borders (#16714-DC)
- Sizzix™ Accessory - Cardstock (#663007)
- Square Adhesive Pads
- White Card
- Iridescent Card
- Adhesive Gems
- White Pen
- Die-cut a strip of red, blue and green card using the star Border die. This will leave you with a selection of red, blue and green stars.
- Die-cut three rosettes, using the Award die from light red, dark red and blue cardstock.
- Next cut the ribbons from the light red rosette and adhere them onto the dark red rosette.
- Cut the center circle from the blue award and write ‘No.1 Dad’ using the white pen.
- Use square adhesive pads to stick the ‘No.1 Dad’ circle onto the rosette.
- Use the adhesive squares to adhere the rosette on to the white card so that it is raised.
- Decorate the white space of the card with your red, blue and green stars in an arrangement of your choice.
- Add your adhesive gems amongst the stars.
- Adhere the white card onto blue card using the square adhesive pads.
- Finally, adhere the blue card to the iridescent folded card.
Watch the video below for a step-by-step tutorial!