Use an interactive project to teach your class the days of the week. It’s a hands on activity that will allow your students to both learn the names of the days and build on their concept of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- Ellison® Prestige™ Pro Machine (#19101) or Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die Set – Words, Calendar Days (7 Die Set) Double Cut (26273-DC)
- Sizzix® Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (663007)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Colored Pegs
- Colored Mountboard
- A3 White Cardstock
- Die-cut the seven days of the week using the Ellison® SureCut™ Die Set – Words, Calendar Days (7 Die Set) Double Cut (26273-DC) from various colored cardstock.
- Adhere the days of the week, in order, onto an A3 piece of white cardstock using glue.
- Mount the phrases ‘yesterday was’, ‘today is’ and ‘tomorrow is’ onto colored cardstock using the foam tape to create a colourful border.
- Mount the A3 cardstock onto a colored piece of mountboard using glue.
- Use the pegs to attach the phrases onto the correct days of the week.