Memorial Day Wreath
With Memorial day coming up on May 25th it is important that we find our own way to remember the veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country and teach the younger generation how to do so too.
This make is an opportunity for little ones to have fun and learn about their countries history at the same time.
What you will need...
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine only (White & Gray) w/Standard Platform (660200)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Bold Blossoms (663849)
- Sizzix Accessory Glue Gun (663550)
- Sizzix Making Tool - Paper Sculpting kit (662225)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1"4" x 11 5/8", Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (663007)
- White Cardstock
- White Ribbon
- Wooden Hoop
- Die cut the Bold Blossoms Die several times from white, red and blue colored cardstock using your Big Shot Machine.
- Sculpt all of the floral elements using the paper sculpting kit to add dimension.
- Arrange and adhere the sculpted flowers on top of one another working large to small to create your layered flowers.
- Start to attach your flowers onto the wooden hoop using your glue gun, using the appropriate colors where necessary to create the look of an American flag.
- Using your Big Shot Machine and some white cardstock, die-cut three of the smallest middle element from the Bold Blossoms Die and adhere them on top of your blue flowers on the hoop to create stars.
- Finally attach a piece of white ribbon to the top of your wooden hoop for hanging.