Create a classroom of leprechauns with this quirky St Patricks Day hat! Students will love getting creative this St Patricks Day, celebrating the foremost patron saint of Ireland, whilst wearing their very own hand-made leprechaun hat!
- Sizzix® Big Shot® Machine Only (White & Gray) w/Standard Platform (660200)
- Sizzix® Framelits® 8PK- Squares (657565)
- Sizzix® Framelits® 5PK- Circles (657551)
- Sizzix™ Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (663007)
- Gold Ribbon
- Die-cut two large squares using the Sizzix Big Shot (660200) and the Sizzix Squares Framelits (657565) die set out of Sizzix Cardstock (663007) in the shade Lush Leaf.
- Next, die-cut a medium sized circle using the Sizzix Big Shot (660200) and the Sizzix Circles Framelits (657551) die set out of Sizzix Cardstock (663007) in the same shade, Lush Leaf.
- Then, die-cut a smaller square out of gold cardstock, and then run it through the machine again using the smallest square out of the die set to create a concentric square.
- Adhere the two large squares together to form a tube shape using glue.
- Adhere the gold concentric square onto a strip of black card using glue.
- Next, wrap this strip of card around the green tube.
- Adhere the tube onto the die-cut circle to create the rim of the hat.
- Finally, adhere the gold ribbon onto the hat to create straps long enough to go around the students’ heads!