Use Number Bond Plant Pots as a decorative feature in your classroom to creatively display the bonds between numbers. It’s a visually engaging way for your students to understand the relationship between numbers.
Let’s get started!
- Ellison® Prestige™ Pro Machine (#19101) or Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Ellison® Surecut Die Set - Maths Signs #3 (#30628- DC)
- Sizzix® Bigz™ Die - Flower (#A10143)
- Ellison® Surecut Die Set - Lollipop 4” Number Set (#16304-4IN)
- Sizzix® Cardstock (#663007)
- Sizzix® Glue Gun (#663550)
- White cardstock
- Plant pot
- Artificial grass
- Packaging or tissue paper
- Chop sticks x2
- Foam adhesive pads
- Die-cut 4 flowers (2 purple and 2 yellow). Additionally, using white card die-cut the numbers 1, 9 and 10 using the Lollipop 4” Number Set. Then, die-cut the ‘+’ sign using the Maths Signs #3 set.
- Use the adhesive foam pads to adhere the flowers together.
- Next, adhere the numbers 1 and 9 on to the flowers and adhere the ‘+’ sign before the number 9.
- Use the glue gun to adhere the flowers onto the chop sticks.
- Cut a small hole in the center of the artificial grass which is big enough for both of the chop sticks and fill the plant pot with either tissue paper or packaging to give the artificial grass some height.
- Use the adhesive foam pads to adhere the number 10 onto the front of the plant pot.
- Put the flowers into the hole in the artificial grass and you’re done!