We want you to enjoy your Christmas break to it's finest here at Ellison. The classroom decorations were beautiful, kids were sent home with their homework, and the 2017 couldn't have gone by any better. That's why we prepared a list of back-to-school activities that you can do with your classroom on the first day of 2018! Celebrate with these New Years-themed crafts that include resolutions, bingo, and other great January activities. Let's get started!
1. Start the New Year off with a pop! by Spunky Junky
Use our Tag dies to mass create wonderful New Year favors for your students!
2. Preschooler Resolution New Years Craft by Happy Home Fairy
3. Sparkler Firework Craft by Kid's Craftroom
4. Paper Plate Noise Maker by Crafts By Amanda
5. New Year's Eve Bingo Cards by Campfire Marshmallows
6. New Year's Wishing Wand by Baby Centre
7. New Year's Toast Craft by Little Kinder Warriors
A toast to the New Year - quite literally! A pun-filled activity for your students, use our Food (Grains) die for mass producing.
8. New Years Glasses by Ellison
9. New Year's Eye Countdown Activity by jdaniel4smom
10. New Years Festive Hat by Ellison
We hope this makes your winter break much relaxing now that we did all of the research for you! Feel free to use this as inspiration and let us know how it goes by contacting us on our social media pages! (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest)