Seasonal Autumn Wreaths
With Thanksgiving approaching, it's the perfect time for students to reflect on what they are grateful for this year. Students can mix and match leaves in a variety of colors to create a vibrant seasonal wreath. They also have the option to draw leaf veins and hand write what they are grateful on the various leaves to add a personal touch. Keep reading to discover how to make this project!
You will need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine (White & Gray) w/Standard Platform (660200)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Autumnal Leaves (664590)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Pens, Assorted Colors, 12 Pack (663056)
- Cardstock (Assorted Fall Colors)
- Child Friendly Glue
- Scissors (optional)
- Wood Hoop (or paper plate)
- Die-cut a variety of leaves out of fall cardstock colors from the Autumnal Leaves Bigz Die. Die-cut enough leaves to completely cover the outline of a wood hoop or cut paper plate wreath.
- With markers, draw along the embossed lines on each die cut leaf to make the leaf veins visible.
- Arrange and adhere the die cut leaves around the perimeter of a wreath shape with a liquid adhesive.