Staying organized can help reduce stress. This hack will help you combat the chaos! Its super easy to create and will keep your documents organized.
Keep reading to discover how to create this file organizer!
- Ellison® Prestige® Pro Machine (#19101) or Ellison® SuperStar™ Excel Machine Only w/Extended Sliding Tray & Sliding Adapter Pad (#30650)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die - Freehand Type Alphabet (#31497-LG)
- Ellison® SureCut™ Die Set -Geometrics, Small (4 Die Set) - Small (#16674-SM)
- Sizzix™ Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (#663007)
- White Cardstock
- Dish Rack
- Double Sided Tape
- Use double sided tape to attach two pieces of card together (on three sides) to form your folders using colors of your choice.
- Die-cut small circles using (#16674-SM) from the same color cardstock as the folders.
- Adhere the circles onto the folders on the top right corner to form tabs using glue.
- Die-cut all the letters you need to label the folders using (31497-LG) from white cardstock.
- Adhere the letters onto the folders using glue.
- Organize the folders by slotting them into the dish rack.