- Can I place an order outside of the United States? The ellisoneducation.com website is intended for U.S. visitors. For orders that need to be shipped outside of the United States, except APO/FPO, please visit our International Orders & Distributor Locator page.
- Can I return or exchange my order? Ellison does not accept returns or exchanges unless the products were ordered through Ellison. Returns or exchanges for products purchased through a reseller must be made at the store where the product was ... Read More
- Can you ship to a post office box (P.O box)? Ellison primarily ships via FedEx. They cannot deliver to a post office box; a physical address must be provided during online during online check-out.
- Are there any handling charges? Shipping and handling charges may vary depending on your location, shipping method, and items in your order. For further details please visit Shipping and Tracking
- What will my shipping cost be? For your convenience and planning purposes, the ellisoneducation.com website calculates estimated sales tax as required by law when orders are placed. Please add your items to the cart and insert your address to ... Read More
- How long does shipping take? Orders usually take between 5-7 business days to ship. You should receive your order 7-10 business days from the date it was placed. All shipping times are estimates.
- How can I track my order? You can track your shipment from the ‘Order Status’ screen located on the ‘My Account’ page. If you entered your email address during the checkout process, you will be sent an email confirmation automatically ... Read More
- How do I change or cancel my order? Please contact us online and provide us with your name, order number and further details regarding the change.
- How do I know if my online order was accepted? First, a printer-friendly purchase receipt was displayed in your web browser at the conclusion of the online ordering process. Next, an email confirmation was sent to the email address you ... Read More
- Can Ellison Ship to an APO/FPO address? Yes. You can select the appropriate APO or FPO location in the “State” field during checkout or when creating your member profile. Then select “United States” in the “Country” field. Handling rates will apply. For more information please visit Shipping and Tracking